25 Jan Roasted Winter Veggies with Smoked Sausage
Roasted Winter Veggies with Smoked Sausage
An abundance of hearty vegetables, like parsnips, carrots and potatoes, blend deliciously with Carolina Pride rope smoked sausage.
Spread the Word
- ¾ lb. Carolina Pride Rope Smoked Sausage, cut on the bias
- 1 lb. parsnips, peeled
- 1 lb. carrots, peeled
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 1 red onion, quartered
- 1 lb. gold fingerling potatoes
- 1 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and seeded
- 3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1½ tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. fresh parsley for garnish
- Balsamic vinegar to taste
- Pepper to taste
- Other fresh spices, as desired, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F. Chop veggies into 1¼-inch cubes. Lightly grease 2 baking sheets with nonstick spray. Place veggies and sausage on baking sheets. Blend olive oil and vinegar in cup, then drizzle over veggie/sausage mixture. Sprinkle with salt, pepper and spices as desired. Toss to coat well. Roast 25-35 minutes or until veggies are tender and desired color. Turn mixture with metal spatula once during cooking. Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot.
Contact Carolina Pride
We Want to Hear from You!
Have a question or comment? Trying to reach one of our team members about a business issue?
Click on the link below to connect with our team.