Total Time: 20 minutes
- 3 pkgs. Carolina Pride Polska Kielbasa Sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 Tbsp. seafood seasoning
- 5 lbs. new potatoes
- 8 ears fresh corn, husks and silks removed
- 4 lbs. fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Heat a large pot of water over an outdoor cooker or over medium-high heat on stove.
- Add seafood seasoning and bring to a boil.
- Add potatoes and sausage; cook 10 minutes. Add corn; cook for another 5 minutes.
- Add the shrimp when everything else is almost done, and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Drain off water and pour the contents out onto a picnic table covered with newspaper.
This recipe can use the following product(s):