19 Oct Hot German Ham Sandwich
Hot German Ham Sandwich
Flavor-packed sauerkraut and muenster cheese are the ideal companions to Carolina Pride smoked ham slices in this hearty sandwich.
Spread the Word
- 2 slices (2 oz.) Smoked Carolina Pride™ Cooked Ham
- 1 slice Muenster cheese, cut diagonally into triangles
- 1 slice dark rye bread, toasted
- 2 T. sauerkraut, drained
- 1 tsp. Italian salad dressing
- 1 tsp. chopped green onion
- 3 refrigerated kosher-style dill pickle slices
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Fold ham around cheese triangles. Place on bread. In small bowl, combine sauerkraut, dressing and green onion. Spoon over ham. Top with pickles. Place in shallow baking pan. Bake 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Contact Carolina Pride
We Want to Hear from You!
Have a question or comment? Trying to reach one of our team members about a business issue?
Click on the link below to connect with our team.