Yields: 8-10 Servings
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 (16 oz.) container of Biscuits – 8 biscuits
- 2 (12 oz.) Pkgs Carolina Pride Thick Sliced Bacon, cooked to direction, drained
- 6 Eggs
- ½ C milk
- 1/2 lb. Mini Sweet Peppers, orange, red and yellow, cleaned and chopped finely
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9 x 13 oven safe casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray or a 24 (3.5 oz.) muffin pan and set aside.
2. Open packaged biscuits and cut each into 6 pieces if using a casserole dish or 3 pieces and place 1 piece in each slot of muffin pan
3. In a medium-mixing bowl beat eggs and then add Carolina Pride Thick Sliced Bacon, and remaining ingredients.
4. Pour even amounts on egg mixture and sprinkle remaining cheese over top.
5. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until eggs are set.
This recipe can use the following product(s):