Yields: 1 Gallon
Total Time: 120 minutes
- 2 (11 oz.) pkgs. Carolina Pride Smoked Sausage, sliced
- 1 C beef broth
- 1 tsp. cumin, ground
- 1 tsp. ginger, ground
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 1 tsp. cinnamon, ground
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper, ground
- 1 tsp. allspice
- 8 stalks Celery, chopped
- 1 lb. Mini Carrots, chopped
- 3 Onion, yellow, medium, chopped
- 2 (16oz.) cans petite diced tomatoes with liquid
- 1 large head of cabbage, chopped
- 2 qts. Tomato juice
- 1 (14oz.) beef broth
- 1 (15oz.) can Garbanzo beans, drained
1. In a large stockpot, pour beef broth and chopped celery, carrots, onion and spices, sauté until vegetables become soft.
2. Add sausage, tomatoes and remaining ingredients. Stir to incorporate all ingredients. Cover and continue to simmer for at least 1 hour.
3. Serve hot.
This recipe can use the following product(s):