Yields: 15-20 Servings
Total Time: 60 minutes
- 1 (14oz.) pkg. Carolina Pride Cocktail Smokies
- ½ cup orange juice, no pulp
- ¼ cup water
- Dipping Sauce
- 1 (14oz.) can cranberry sauce
- ½ onion, small yellow
- ½ C spicy yellow mustard
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. salt
1. In a crockpot, put Smokies in and pour orange juice and water over. Cover and warm on medium heat. Stir occasionally.
2. For dipping sauce, put all ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
3. Serve dipping sauce along side warm Smokies.
This recipe can use the following product(s):