Yields: 15 - 20 servings
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 pkg Carolina Pride Thick Cut bacon, cooked according to directions, drained
- 1 pkg Crescent rolls, cold
- 2 C brown sugar
- 1 C maple syrup
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. Line with parchment paper a 10 x 15 baking sheet with a rim. If you do not have parchment paper on hand, foil can be used, just spray heavily with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Unroll the crescent rolls onto lined baking sheet and pinch any perforations together to make sure it is completely sealed.
4. Take cooked, drained and cooled bacon and tear or cut into pieces.
5. Drizzle ½ of the maple syrup and sprinkle ½ of the brown sugar and spread evenly over dough. Take half of the torn bacon and sprinkle then repeat the process again.
6. Bake for approximately 25 minutes or until bubbling and has that nice caramelized look.
7. Remove form oven, when at room temperature cut into pieces.
8. This is best to serve the day of or can be stored in an airtight container until the next day.
Suggested toppings: Chocolate covered candies, nuts
This recipe can use the following product(s):