Get Creative With Hot Dogs
Tired of the same ol’ mustard, onions and chili on your hot dogs? Think outside the box and try some of the following unique topping ideas:
- Creamy mac ‘n cheese
- Flavorful pickled kimchi
- Crispy fried onions
- Chunky guacamole
- Mozzarella and spicy pepperoni
- Tangy blue cheese and red onion
- Sweet apple slaw
- Corn, lime juice and spicy chipotle cream
Of course, hot dogs can be used in extra creative ways when you change them from their given shape. Here are a few fun ways to use hot dogs creatively for special occasions or holidays:
- Frittered Corn Dogs—Dice hot dogs, add to a flour and milk mixture and deep-fry. Makes a great appetizer for parties.
- Hot Dog Octopi—An adorable octopus is just waiting to be discovered when you cut legs onto a Carolina Pride hot dog, then cook.
- Chili Cheese Dog Casserole—Use our beef franks for this hearty, cheesy dish.
- Easy Hot Dog Fries—Make a fun finger food using Carolina Pride hot dogs and panko breadcrumbs!
Take your hot dog game from basic to beyond exciting with Carolina Pride Hot Dogs!